At Legal Labs, we recognise the challenges which organisations face in recruiting the right person. We know this process is not just about matching numbers or areas of expertise. It is a process by which we first understand your business, corporate culture and recruitment needs.
We are able to support
Our fee structure is straightforward on a contingency basis and a fixed percentage (of between 20-25%) of the placed candidate’s 1st year (or in the case of short term contracts, the actual duration of the hire) compensation package.
Singapore is our home market. With our ear to the ground and a keen understanding of local market trends and requirements, we have made numerous successful placements in a diverse range of industries, including technology, healthcare, energy, financial services and private equity. We have gained the confidence of many clients over the years, who have looked to us for additional placements, both in Singapore and for their regional offices.
• General Counsel, Investment Firm
• Head of Legal, Global Real Estate Services
• Global Compliance Manager, Technology MNC
• Associate General Counsel, Healthcare Group
• APAC Counsel, Energy MNC
• M&A Lawyer, Private Equity Investment Firm
• Data Privacy Lawyer, IT MNC
• APAC Litigation & Dispute Attorney, Technology MNC
• Vice President (Legal), Financial Institution
• Transaction Manager (Funds), Global Financial Institution
• Legal Counsel, Global Luxury Brand
• Partner, Banking & Finance, Singapore Law Firm
• Partner, M&A, International Law Firm
• Associate, Banking & Finance, US Law Firm
• Associate, TMT, UK Law Firm
• Company Secretary, Logistics Company
• Legal Manager (Contracts Management), Hospitality Group
Our Malaysia practice is dedicated to meeting the recruitment needs of clients in Malaysia as well as placing Malaysians with suitable opportunities in the region. Having been present in Malaysia for the past decade, we are proud to have established a strong foothold in this newly industrialized market economy. Our knowledge, understanding and familiarity with Malaysia’s multi-ethnic and multi-cultural society have enabled us to successfully make mid to senior placements with MNCs in the energy, healthcare and technology sectors to name a few.
• Head of Legal, dual London and NYSE-listed Healthcare MNC
• Regional Legal Counsel SEA, US-based Technology MNC
• Country Counsel, Global Technology and Consulting Company
• Labour & Employment Counsel, Leading Global Professional Services Company
• Senior Commercial Counsel, Data Communications and Telecommunications Equipment Provider MNC
• Senior Legal Counsel, Global Manufacturer in Building Materials Sector
• Regional Counsel SEA, Oil Field Services MNC
• Legal Country Manager, Global Leader in Chemicals Production
• Contracts Administrator, Oil & Gas Company
• Legal Counsel SEA, Leading European IT Services Corporation
• Contracts Manager, US Energy Global Supplier
India has been at the forefront of our emerging markets group and we have developed a strong India portfolio over the years. The key strength of our India practice is an experienced, committed team with deep knowledge of the legal and business environment in India. We have been successful in fulfilling staffing requirements across different levels and a vast spectrum of industries ranging from banks, financial institutions, global multinationals in the FMCG, hospitality, IT/technology, telecommunications and manufacturing space.
• General Counsel, Global Commodities Trading MNC
• Senior Counsel, NYSE-listed Technology Company
• Lead Counsel, US-based Hospitality Group listed on the NYSE
• Country Compliance Officer, Global Technology MNC
• Regional Counsel, US-based Leading Medical Technology Company
• Regional Counsel, NYSE-listed Leading Multinational Financial Services Corporation
• South Asia Counsel, Leading Global Manufacturer and Distributor, Fortune 500 Company
• India / South Asia Counsel, Financial Services Company
• Legal Counsel – India, US Software and Services Company
• Compliance Leader, US Energy MNC
• Corporate Counsel, Global Telecom Corporation
• Lead Lawyer (Finance), Fortune 500 Company
We have worked with clients and candidates in Hong Kong and China for over a decade. Our clients include multi-national corporations, global and regional financial institutions, international and local law firms, as well as local companies in the region. We have successfully placed candidates with local and/or international experience, both in legal and compliance positions across various industries including communications, technology, media, manufacturing and financial services.
• Head of Legal, Global Leader in Electronics
• Regional Counsel, Leading Global Insurer and Risk Management Firm
• Legal Counsel, European FMCG Company
• Senior Compliance Leader, NYSElisted Company
• China Counsel, Multinational Financial Services Corporation
• Legal Counsel, Multinational Management Consulting Services Company
• Lead Counsel, NYSE-listed Technology Company
• Greater China Counsel, Multinational Telecommunications Corporation listed on the NYSE
• Legal Counsel, Conglomerate listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
• Head of Legal Asia Pacific, Leading Global Research Company
• Regional Legal Counsel, Global Chemical Company
• Legal Counsel (multiple roles), USbased Global Hospitality Company
With Indonesia and Thailand being increasingly recognised by companies as key Asian markets, there has been a growing demand for strong legal talent.
Our recruitment consultants are actively building a database of private practice and in-house candidates in these countries to meet the needs of our clients, who comprise local and international companies and law firms looking to strengthen their respective practices.